Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On the 10th Day of Christmas...

My Universe gave to me...

HULU!!!

I know so many people who feel the same way! As we've all reviewed our budgets and nixed everything but the bare essentials, many of us tried to save cable until the bitter end. Because, at least to me, TV is a bare essential...and there was Hulu to step into the breach.

Hulu, I thank you from the bottom of my heart...I've heard that you want to start charging...and I get that...you are providing an invaluable service by making it possible to survive without cable...I may never go back except for those HBO/Showtime shows that aren't available...but please, please don't start charging until we can all afford it! I had to suspend my beloved Netflix account this year and I miss it.

And BTW, what the hell is up with TNT, Lifetime and CBS? Seriously, you couldn't just allow your content to be viewed on Hulu? Your servers are too weak to sustain the stream and makes viewing very un-user friendly. Therefore, I am not watching your shows. Boo.

But Hulu? I love ya! You've been a lifesaver.


No comments: