Sunday, December 13, 2009

Get Ready for the 12 Days of Christmas


I'm doing this mostly for my benefit and I hope my eight followers get some joy out of it as well. Beginning tomorrow, December 14th, I'm going to do a countdown for the 12 Days of Christmas!

The idea came to me while I was feeling sorry for myself and I tried to do a little mental laundry list of "what I have to be grateful for." I started out to make a semi snarky, "humorous" type of list but then I realized that if I really was doing this for me, why not earnestly look back and try to pin point the 12 things that really helped me get through this absolutely shitty year. If you've read this blog at all, you'll know I've had an existential crisis of epic proportions.

So, enjoy the next 12 Days of Christmas...my gift from me to...me. And you.




Meow.





No comments: