Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bitchcraft Radio Emmy Picks!



I'm having so much fun doing my podcasts over at Bitchcraft Radio! Probably the #1 thing I love about it is that it's RADIO and no one can see me. Hahahahaha. So when you get a chance go on over to the website (roll over the logo on your left) to hear our picks or you can also listen at itunes.

I'm listing our off air picks here so that when we do our post Emmy podcast there will be a official record of what my guest Chris Many and I picked.

Outstanding Writing, Comedy Series

We both picked: Modern Family - The Pilot (abc)

Outstanding Writing, Drama Series

We both picked: Lost - "The End" (abc)
(kind of shocking since Chris is so anti Lost!

Outstanding Directing, Comedy

Marion's pick: Modern Family - the Pilot (abc)
Chris' pick: Glee - the Pilot (fox)

Outstanding Directing, Drama Series

Marion's pick: Lost - "The End" (abc)
Chris' pick: Dexter - "The Getaway" (showtime)

Outstanding Non Fiction Series

Marion's pick: Deadliest Catch (discovery)
Chris' pick: Life (discovery)
Variety, Music or Comedy Special

Marion's pick: Bill Maher ...But I'm Not Wrong (hbo)
Chris' pick: The 25th Anniversary Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Concert (hbo)

Outstanding Commercial

We both picked: Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like



That is all.

No comments: