Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Become an Accessory after the Fact!

Hey whoever reads this! I've added the "Follower" widget to my blog. It takes a second to add yourself and if you're a regular reader, I'd love to know about it. Of course, then again, I could find out that no one is reading and I'll have to take my existential temperature about that!

I've kind of been spending the entire day mired in techno fiddling since I'm giving up old email addresses etcetera, etcetera, etcetera (in the words of Yul Brenner in the original "The King and I"), so this is a part of the fiddling.



The Pinkerton Motto
I've also spent some time becoming more vocal about the debacles currently in California (that extend into other parts of the country as well), meaning Prop 8 being upheld and SAG seemingly incapable of removing it's collective head out of it's collective ass. I swear, and I say this with love (because I do love the actors I have worked with and become personal friends with) if the contract is voted down and they finally strike...I'm going Pinkerton on them. And I won't be alone. I may write more about that later, but now it's back to techno fiddling.


No comments: