Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don't leave your Wiener Dog with me...just sayin'


I'm told that if I make my blog posts shorter more people will read them...so I'm going to test that theory although I have no idea whether my 9 follower fan base will stand for it.

We are all parts good and evil. What the percentage is depends on the individual, I suppose. I have a lot of darkness in my heart and the only thing that's kept me from the tipping point is my daughter. It's as plain as my big ass that without her on the planet, you'd all be in for it.

Case in point. My OG ex brought home the world's meanest, most annoying wiener dog when I was pregnant. He made it clear the dog was there to stay despite my protestations. One day, while he (the ex) was out of town, the wiener dog got out of the house and was hit by a bus as I watched from my upstairs window. It didn't kill him. I could see him moving. But I didn't run to his aid. As he struggled to pull himself onto the curb we made eye contact...right before the next bus finished the job. Passive aggressive evil.

Now you know my secret.

1 comment:

DaVida Chanel said...

LOL! That was good but as a member of the 9 member posse, I request an equal mix of long and short posts!t