Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Size DOES matter!

I just finished retooling my blog site and added a gadget that assembles all of your tags. I did it in the "cloud" formation - self explanatory if you look to your right. Then I noticed that the more frequently a word is used the bigger it appears in the cloud. Let's peruse my tags shall we?

create
depression
friend
fun
funny
happiness
joy
laughter
love
peaceful
Plenty of Fish
Romantic Comedy
sex
unemployment
While You Were Sleeping
writing
yoga

I'm suspicious of the formula now because I'm pretty sure I've only ever mentioned "While You were Sleeping" once...and while it's a pretty fantastic post, does it warrant standing out in my cloud of words? What strikes me the most, in scrolling down the list...it looks like shorthand for a life lived, don't you think?

PS - This post was mostly an excuse to get you to check out my groovy new look. I hope you like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

TL said...

I just clicked your While You Were Sleeping cloud tag to see if you ever posted the video of the paperboy. Bless your heart, you did.

Marion Douglas said...

LOL. Still a favorite! ;)